Blueberry Lime Jam
1. Prepare home canning
jars and lids.
2. Wash and drain blueberries.
3. Place berries into 6-8 qt. saucepan.
4. Add lime peel, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well.
5. Bring mixture to a full rolling boil, stirring frequently. Boil hard
6. Remove from heat, stir in pectin.
7. Ladle jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
8. Wipe jar rims clean, place lids on, screw down evenly and firmly.
9. Place closed jars in canner. Process 15 minutes in boiling water bath
MAKES 5 TWELVE OUNCE JARS